Choosing the Right Kufi Hat Size
TheKufi.com offers a variety of kufi hats in a huge range of styles, colors and sizes.
Many of our stretch knit kufi caps come in a standard One-Size that fits most head sizes.
Unless otherwise noted on the individual product listing, our kufi hats follow the below sizing chart:
How to measure your head
- If you do not already know your head circumference, you can easily find out using this simple method.
- Find a measuring tape or a piece of string that you will later hold up to a long ruler/measuring tape.
- Put the tape or string all the way around your head, going from right above your ears and passing through the middle of your forehead.
- Make sure the tape/string is secure but not too tight. This will be how you want the kufi to fit.
- Note your size in inches or centimeters.
- Choose the kufi with the next largest size above your head measurement.
If you have any questions about a particular kufi hat or don’t see your size listed on our website, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.